Translate

YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN...

YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN...

baby I am lost

 And I can feel the way the world moves on

and how everyone is lost

but if you think enough about those emotions

maybe you'll get dropped


The emotions are surreal when everything is not clear

the waves of the ocean seems to be, 

seems to be different when you can't breathe


So many things are happening right now

I am lost in my way

and lost everywhere

and I can't find a drop of hope

when everyone around is lost

maybe I am too and

 maybe I am too emotional to

react in the right way


Baby, baby, baby

I am scared of everything my mind thinks

and scared about what it could be

is like I know things I've never known

and in the middle of the night

everything seems a confession

so, let me fly with my soul 

when everything is lost


Baby child, help me to find

a drop of miracle again

and I'll be happier than ever

when ever is never

and never.


Sometimes I miss my past lives

when everything turned down in seconds

but my feet were in a floor

and that floor reminds me about

my grandma, my family

and that past exes who broke my heart

in a million pieces

and never found the right one

baby now, I am so alone.


(so alone)


Rami.

No hay comentarios:


Ramiro Celecia team. Con la tecnología de Blogger.